question

frm-zurc avatar image
frm-zurc asked sam Deactivated answered

Is it posible to use the giftcards powered by clover and gyft on the USB Pay Display App?

I'm trying to find a gift card solution for the clover.  We already have to clover integrated into our POS System with a c# application that communicates with the POS.
I loaded $1.00 to a giftcard using the gift card app and tried to run a $0.01 transaction on the giftcard using the USB Pay Display App but it says that the transaction has been declined.  I've read that people do this a custom tender with a button linking to the giftcard app.  Is there a way to do that using the USB Pay Display App?

Another option would be if there's a REST API for the gift cards that we could run on the POS side instead of the clover.  

I'm just looking for a solution to the giftcard problem.

Thanks in advance.
REST APIClover MiniCustom TendersUSB Pay Display
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

sam avatar image
sam Deactivated answered
We are working with the Gyft team, which powers our Clover gift cards, to create a customer facing gift card button so that gift cards can be used in semi-int Secure Pay mode.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community