question

sgianelli avatar image
sgianelli asked jijuinduchoodan answered

Android App developer environment setup not working

I am following the instructions here to get setup with Clover's Android SDK and am running into some blocking issues. I have installed the required APK files (Genymotion emus: Nexus 5 (4.4.1) and Nexus 6 (7.0.0). Physical: Nexus 5X & Nexus 9) and tried the Add Account step. When I enter my credentials, I get the "Logging in" alert, and that dismisses (I assume successfully, putting in invalid credentials causes an error) but then nothing happens. The video indicates that this should be all thats required, though the video is out of date and specifies an invalid apk download URL. Is there some updated documentation that I am missing or someone that could help debug these issues? The android console does not report any errors.
Clover Android SDK
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

jijuinduchoodan avatar image
jijuinduchoodan answered jijuinduchoodan published
@sgianelli, Can you check whether both the clover engine and clover app updater app is installed over the device?
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community