question

rickdorr avatar image
rickdorr asked dawidwatsan answered

Wix integration

I want to get information about integrating with Wix website.

1. Want sync/integrate inventory and take payments for products.

2. Want to take payments for appointments scheduled through website as well

semi-integrations
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

thedangler avatar image thedangler commented ·
I'm working on something... I'll post here for beta users when its ready.
1 Like 1 ·
rjagger avatar image rjagger thedangler commented ·
I have something on Wix, but can not get it to take payments, can anyone help?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered rjagger commented

If you are a merchant you will likely need to find/hire a developer to use our API to integrate your site. If you are a developer you should start with our REST API https://docs.clover.com/docs/clover-development-basics-web-app (see all subsections in the left nav), API reference here - https://docs.clover.com/reference/api-reference-overview.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rjagger avatar image rjagger commented ·

Have you completed this integration?

0 Likes 0 ·
phan.dev avatar image
phan.dev answered rjagger commented

Hi @rickdorr
Both of your requirements can be done by using REST API.
You want to do it for only 1 Wix websites or many Wix websites?

Phan.dev

1 comment
10 |2000

rjagger avatar image rjagger commented ·
Hi Phan, please explain in greater detail or give an example.
0 Likes 0 ·
rjagger avatar image
rjagger answered

Hi Phan,

One web site, the only issue right now is we need a linkable website for Clover www.api.clover.com is not working anymore? do you know the replacement site?

10 |2000

dawidwatsan avatar image
dawidwatsan answered

VN Video Proofreader is a free, easy to use, and expert video altering application that doesn't leave watermarks on your last results. This application is one of the numerous video editors accessible for the Windows PC, which is well known among inventive experts.

Assuming you want an application that allows you to watch in Hindi all motion pictures and Programs easily, Doolflix Mod APK is an application is an application to go! This is one of the generally utilized doors which gives a sensation of pleasure to a considerable lot of individuals.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community