question

mwong avatar image
mwong asked bryanvargas answered

Card payment shows first after click on pay

I'm using Clover mini, without clover cashier drawer. I have the following question:

I can't add the lottery payout using Negative Tender app. It shows on the app, however, it won't show on the register app.

2nd, when I click on pay, it will show card payment first. I need to cancel it before I can see the cash payment page.

Payments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sarim avatar image
sarim answered

1st, this can be the result of program settings or compatibility problems. I would advise contacting Clover Support if you need help. They can offer customized advice based on your configuration and assist with https://webzeto.com resolving any possible problems with the Negative Tender app.

2nd, this may be a configuration setting for your Clover Mini. The registration app settings may require you to modify your preferences or payment methods. Once more, it would be beneficial to get in touch with Clover Support in this case, as they can offer comprehensive guidance on how to modify the payment flow in accordance with your needs or business requirements.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

Are you a Clover merchant? This forum is for developers that build apps on our platform to get development assistance. If you are a Clover merchant you should contact Clover support for assistance.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community