question

khetik avatar image
khetik asked kenneth56 answered

Clover station network issue

I have 2 clover station devices. One is plugged directly to the router and works pretty well. The second is connected through an unmanaged switch (net gear gs108) which also has a printer and one other device hardwired. The run to the switch is about 50ft.

The second device does not connect through Ethernet or wifi, but will if I use a personal hotspot through my phone. In diagnostics everything has a red X next to it (payments disconnected, etc.)

I’m being told it is an internet issue, but my internet provider has come 4 times, and tell me I have zero internet issue. Everything but the second clover device works. Clover claims the device is perfectly fine.

This has been going on for nearly a year.

Clover Station
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

Are you a Clover merchant? This forum is for developers that build apps on our platform to get development assistance. If you are a Clover merchant you should contact Clover support for assistance.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kenneth56 avatar image
kenneth56 answered

Thank you for sharing this..

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community