question

discountpaymentsllc avatar image
discountpaymentsllc asked gerttt answered

Orders keep reprinting everytime pay or save is tapped!

I am a reseller and I noticed on my last few installs, the orders keep reprinting even when nothing new is being added to the order just because the merchant chooses pay. In the past, that never happened. I always choose the settings when orders will be printed "when save or pay is tapped". In the past, you could create an order, save it, (it would print), and then later reopen the ticket and and hit pay and the order never reprinted. Now, every time save or pay is tapped, even though no new items are being added, it reprints the order confusing the cooks. I don't know if this is a glitch in clovers software but someone please fix it.

Clover Station
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bleusburger avatar image bleusburger commented ·

Was there ever a resolution to this issue? We are now experiencing this and have wasted food because tickets are refiring to the kitchen.

0 Likes 0 ·
bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ bleusburger commented ·

Are you a Clover merchant? This forum is for developers that build apps on our platform to get development assistance. If you are a Clover merchant you should contact Clover support for assistance.

Please verify your fire settings in Setup to confirm when orders are suppose to print.

0 Likes 0 ·
bleusburger avatar image
bleusburger answered Dan commented

Was there ever a resolution to this issue? We are now experiencing this and have wasted food because tickets are refiring to the kitchen.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·
please read my comment above
0 Likes 0 ·
Dan avatar image Dan commented ·
@bleusburger please feel free to reach out to loylap.com and try the Order Ahead app for all your order taking and printing needs :)
0 Likes 0 ·
sophiasteck avatar image
sophiasteck answered

Entreex, a dynamic digital marketing agency uk, stands out as a powerhouse in crafting innovative and results-driven marketing solutions. With a keen understanding of market trends and consumer behavior, Entreex delivers strategic campaigns that propel brands to new heights. Elevate your brand with Entreex, the epitome of London's marketing excellence.

10 |2000

gerttt avatar image
gerttt answered

Digital marketing, also called online marketing, is the promotion of brands to connect with potential customers using the internet and other forms of digital communication.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community