question

mobilefirst avatar image
mobilefirst asked mobilefirst commented

Account Not Found : Exception while running application

Hello Folks,

I'm new with the clover application development. And I've tried to follow the guidelines. when I run of the demo from https://github.com/clover/android-exa... this it gives "Account Not Found". What I concluded is like it need some account under accountType

com.clover.account.

Can anyone suggest what is the solution for this. How will I able to run demo apps or test basic on any of the Android devices I have(i.e. Samsung Galaxy,Motorola,HTC,Ginoee,MI). Are there some specific requirement to run the App?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

rachel avatar image
rachel Deactivated answered mobilefirst commented

Hi @Mobilefirst,

Can you please tell me which example you're trying? Also, can you be more specific about the error? Where precisely is it occurring (in logcat, on screen)?

Our Android SDK examples are meant to run on Clover devices. If you don't have a devkit, you can emulate our devices.

Have you signed up for a sandbox account and made a test merchant? Clover apps operate within the context of a merchant account.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mobilefirst avatar image mobilefirst commented ·

Yes, I've signed up for sandbox account. And for examples I had tried to follow the link I've mentioned in my question i.e. adnroid-examples by clover on Git. It is occurring in Logcat.As there are no account in my device with account-type com.clover.account. "Our Android SDK examples are meant to run on Clover devices. If you don't have a devkit, you can emulate our devices" You mean I'll not be able to run my clover app on normal device. It has to be on clover device only?

0 Likes 0 ·
rachel avatar image rachel commented ·

The examples in that Git repo are for merchant-facing experiences on our point-of-sales devices, which you can emulate. I can troubleshoot in more detail through Private Message; why don't we start by confirming that you logged in with your test merchant account credentials as part of setting up your emulator.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community