question

ihor avatar image
ihor asked ihor commented

Skipping "Verify Signature" Step at Clover Secure Pay App

Possible my question is duplicate of http://devask.clover.com/question/337..., but my situation a lit bit different than described in the topic from link.

I'm trying to call Clover Secure Pay Application Intent from my application and would like to the Secure Pay Application asks Client's signature but skip the "Return to merchant" and "Verify Signature" step at the pay application.

I have checked all the Extra keys allowed at com.clover.sdk.v1.Intents class, but could not find any that might allow me to skip that step.

Is it possible? Thanks.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered ihor commented

No it's not possible, and if it was, you should not do that. As the linked question indicated, that's a merchant setting and should not be up to the starting application.

But anyway, if Secure Payments is launched in customer mode, it will accept the signature from the customer (either on-screen or by printing a merchant copy receipt), then show the return to merchant dialog. In this case it's the caller (the entity that started Secure Payments) to perform actual verification. If Secure Payments is started in merchant mode, it will accept the signature as above but also perform verification itself. Those are the options.

5 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ihor avatar image ihor commented ·

Thank you, for your answer.

0 Likes 0 ·

You mentioned that Secure Payments can be launched in different modes - Customer and Merchant. Could you please help me, how I can set mode when I call Secure Pay intent?

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

see the CustomerMode class in the Clover Android SDK.

0 Likes 0 ·

How can I launch Intent ACTIONSECUREPAY in customer mode. Should I turn on customer mode in my activity and after that do startActivityForResult with Secure Pay? Could you get me an example of code, please? Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

Yes, that's exactly how to do it.

0 Likes 0 ·
signup avatar image
signup answered

There is one more option you could skip signature view as well .. just increase your threshold amount as bigger one. and then pay it will skip signature view and verification signature view

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community