question

zendeyo avatar image
zendeyo asked Mark Rutherford edited

Kitchen Display hardware

Will the new Clover Kitchen Display Hardware allow for 3rd party KDS solutions to leverage the Clover KDS. Also what are the size options.

REST API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kerry234 avatar image
kerry234 answered kerry234 edited

I have share some information which i know!, Kitchen displays typically utilize high-resolution LCD or LED screens, ranging in size from 10 to 22 inches or more. These screens are mounted on walls or placed on stands for easy visibility by kitchen staff.

official website

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

alexholt avatar image
alexholt answered alexholt edited

Hello. Regarding size options, the Clover Kitchen Display Hardware comes in a 14-inch display size. This size is suitable for displaying orders and relevant information in a kitchen or food service environment. It provides a clear and easily readable screen for efficient order management and tracking. Please note that specifications and available options may change, so it's best to refer to official Clover documentation or contact Clover support for the most up-to-date information on hardware options and compatibility. mybkexperience

10 |2000

Mark Rutherford avatar image
Mark Rutherford answered Mark Rutherford edited

I can confirm that the new Clover Kitchen Display Hardware indeed supports integration with 3rd party KDS solutions. Additionally, size options for the hardware are available, catering to various business needs and space constraints. Feel free to explore further or inquire for specific dimensions.

------------------------------------------

Office Cleaning Melbourne CBD

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community