question

Mark R avatar image
Mark R asked michael commented

Any reason why we are letting Printed but NOT paid orders to be deleted?

We were informed by few clover merchants that their employees are able to delete orders that are sent to kitchen ( orders fired to kitchen ) but not paid yet. I know that clover is now not allowing orders to be deleted if it has a partial payment or if it has a fully paid status. But what will be the reason to let users to delete orders that are printed but not paid yet? From a restaurant point of view those are not OPEN orders but in fact an order that was sent to kitchen to prepare.

Is there any setting to prevent users to stop deleting any printed but not paid orders?

---- as @Michael mentioned in this thread, This is a known clover issue. Hopefully there will be a fix for this soon.

OrdersClover Mobile
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

michael avatar image
michael answered michael commented

Thanks for the feedback .. we will look into why this is occurring. If you can supply us with a merchant who is effected and even an order id then that will help in our investigation.

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mark R avatar image Mark R commented ·

@Michael - I was able to reproduce this issue on clover mobile devkit. See this youtube video. https://youtu.be/b7f93fBkcH4 .

0 Likes 0 ·
michael avatar image michael commented ·

I was also able to reproduce this, I have passed this on internally for the issue to be looked at.

0 Likes 0 ·
Mark R avatar image Mark R commented ·

@Michael Thank you. Hopefully there will be a fix for this soon.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community