question

jbbdev avatar image
jbbdev asked karalinda edited

Authenticating Clover POS Requests to my Server

How are other developers ensuring that calls to your server are coming from a Clover POS? I considered generating some JWT for the merchant, but I'm not sure at what point the JWT would even be generated, I certainly wouldn't want to do it every time there is a transaction at the POS. Even then, how would I know an authenticated Clover POS is requesting a JWT and not someone with malicious intent?

I can't imagine I am the first person to ask this question. I haven't had much luck finding anything similar in the forums, and there doesn't seem to be anything regarding this issue in the documentation.

Thank you!

Auth
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

icsstability avatar image
icsstability answered jbbdev commented

Try out different routines until you find one that works for you.

unblocked games

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jbbdev avatar image jbbdev commented ·

Anything you would recommend? Anything you have tried personally?

0 Likes 0 ·
karalinda avatar image
karalinda answered karalinda edited
Your point of sale (POS) can connect to the Clover Flex or Clover Mini using a local network connection or a cloud connection to the Clover servers.
The Clover REST API lets you query relevant information about Clover merchants in your web app. Relevant slope unblocked information, such as merchant inventory, orders, and payments, is available to you using our REST API. An endpoint represents each type of merchant information.With this code, the Clover server confirms that your request to access merchant data is authorized by the merchant. Client ID ( client_id )—Uniquely identifies your app on the Clover App Market.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community