question

khangmai17 avatar image
khangmai17 asked ruess1952 answered

Compatible Epson TM-L90 Label Printer Model

I need a compatible epson tm l90 model to be used with clover station duo. The id is C153UQ22970025. I need one that can connect to the clover setup app in the label printers section. This is for bubble tea drinks so I would also like to know which labels to buy as well. There’s multiple tm l90 models so it is a bit confusing.

PrintClover Station
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ruess1952 avatar image
ruess1952 answered

To ensure compatibility with the Clover Station Duo and the Clover Setup app, you will need to use an Epson TM-L90 model that supports USB connectivity. Specifically, you will need to use the Epson TM-L90 Plus USB model, which is compatible with the Clover Station Duo and can be configured through the Clover Setup app. As for labels, the Epson TM-L90 Plus USB model is compatible with a variety of label sizes, including 40mm x 30mm, 50mm x 30mm, and 56mm x 40mm labels. The label size you choose will depend on the size of your bubble tea cups and the information you need to include on the label vampire survivors. You can purchase compatible labels from various office supply and label supply companies. Epson also offers its own line of labels that are compatible with the TM-L90 Plus USB model.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

codesify avatar image
codesify answered

Try contacting Official Epson® support and customer service which is always free.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community