question

quan030794 avatar image
quan030794 asked an-ez-technician answered

Print separately on kitchen printer and label printer

I have a fast food restaurant and I need to print some items on kitchen printer and some items on label printer. Does Clover allow me to do that?

OrdersPrintClover Station
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

Are you a Clover merchant? This forum is for developers that build apps on our platform to get development assistance. If you are a Clover merchant you should contact Clover support for assistance.

0 Likes 0 ·
koliwalo avatar image
koliwalo answered koliwalo edited

Yes, Clover allows you to print items on both the kitchen printer and label printer. You can set up different printers for different types of items in your Clover system. RateFD

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

an-ez-technician avatar image
an-ez-technician answered

Agreeing with bryanvargas on this, make sure that you are getting either an ISO or a support operator to assist with this. Adding on to what koliwalo stated, you will need a compatible printer for it. Primarily, a Star Micronic can be added to it without much of a hassle. These can be done via ethernet or wirelessly (if possible). However, there's appear to be some else related to your question.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community