question

ethanaclifton avatar image
ethanaclifton asked bryanvargas answered

Is the RAID necessary in a web-app integration only utilizing payment processing?

Hello! I am currently looking to integrate using PHP on a web-app that currently exists as an ecommerce site using paypal. They are looking to switch to Clover as the payment processor and potentially utilizing other platform features downstream, but for now are only concerned with processing payments using Clover on-site.

I am concerned with the RAID as I am unsure we will be able to support it with our current tech stack (site is built on a shared server through ICDSoft), so I wanted to find out if it is vital for payment processing. I couldn't find in the docs where it is used in the API calling process so I figured I would ask the community.

Thank you!!

e-commerce apiecommerce
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

bryanvargas avatar image
bryanvargas answered

Hey there!! If you are using Clover REST APIs for your Semi-Integrations app like our Clover Rest Pay Display APIs, the RAID is derived from the OAuth token(accessToken) in your calls.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community