question

julien avatar image
julien asked darlene answered

Dev account creation fails

Hi,

I have been added to my company's list of developers, I did receive an email telling me I should create my account. When registering as a new user, I do receive the email with a link to login, which brings me to a form to add a couple of details. However, when I validate this form, I get an Invalid claim state.

How can I finish my account creation?

Thanks

clover developer community
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

l-thomasson avatar image
l-thomasson answered
Can you please provide. your developer ID so I can troubleshoot as well as the environment that you are trying to access (sandbox, NA, EU..)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

julien avatar image
julien answered vibhs commented

That's potentially one of the issues: I don't know my developer ID, as I can't create an account.

Not sure how to help you there... The email address is the same as this account's

1 comment
10 |2000

vibhs avatar image vibhs commented ·
It should be under developer settings.
0 Likes 0 ·
l-thomasson avatar image
l-thomasson answered

You should be able to use 'forgot my password' to recover the account information if you have access to the original email address used.

10 |2000

l-thomasson avatar image
l-thomasson answered

The ID may be in one of the URL's but the full acocunt may not be created yet

10 |2000

julien avatar image
julien answered

I finally have my developer ID: 7NRKXQ1YJ7DNW

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be linked to my company.

I also created a business account by mistake, is it possible to delete it?

Thanks

10 |2000

darlene avatar image
darlene answered

I have also encountered such a case. Then I click forgot password and a new password was sent to my email with a link to login with the new password. After that, I was back to normal. hill climb racing

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community