question

vhernandez avatar image
vhernandez asked vhernandez commented

Issues on the clover solo

Hello,

I got recently a clover station solo, I've seen a few things that seem not work properly

What port and cable should I use to debug on a clover solo and how has to be the debug setup?

Why camera cannot scan easily barcode as the other devices (even barcode scan screen is so small)

Note: I've been working the clover station 2018 and scan works perfectly and not issues debugging

Clover Android SDKClover Stationbarcode scanner
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered vhernandez commented

ADB is the micro USB port under the base.

With regard to scanning can you link some of the barcodes you're having trouble with?

9 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vhernandez avatar image vhernandez commented ·

here are some bc

b2.png

Thank you!!

0 Likes 0 ·
b1.png (62.1 KiB)
b2.png (58.4 KiB)
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ vhernandez commented ·
I printed those out and was able to scan them quickly on a Station Solo. The built-in scanner performance can vary based on lighting conditions, reflections from the scan surface, etc. If you need something more reliable I suggest a USB-based scanner.
0 Likes 0 ·
vhernandez avatar image vhernandez Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

I have a clover station 2018 and scan works perfect, it does not work on the solo, same lighting conditions, one thing I noticed is the barcode scan frame is to small and darker on the clover solo compared with the 2018, could it be the issue?.

I've tested other barcodes type and they work well (on the solo) but not this type I'm testing with, so I think, the issue is related with the barcode type.

Is there any way to change the screen size and lighting properties?

Thanks for your help

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community