question

johnnie502 avatar image
johnnie502 asked johnnie502 answered

Unable to retrieve all tax rates using REST API on Sandbox

Hi, as I was finishing the Clover integration with our software solution, everything went smoothly except the "get all tax rate endpoint": https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/v3/merchants/{mId}/tax_rates

It always return 401 unauthorized error message. I am sure the auth token is present correctly since it works on other endpoint such as create custom order, get all tenders, etc.

Am I missing anything?

Regards,

Johnnie

REST API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Richelle Herrli avatar image
Richelle Herrli answered

What permissions is your app asking for? If the API is giving a 403 Unauthorized, it is typically because you do not have the appropriate permissions for the endpoint.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

johnnie502 avatar image
johnnie502 answered

Thanks Richelle, turns out that the request permission in App Settings page was not configured properly. Now it's fixed.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community