question

rquintana avatar image
rquintana asked richrichrich commented

Epson TM-L90 Networked

Has anyone had success with getting the Epson TM-L90 label printer to work via CAT6/networked instead of USB? If yes, how did you do so?

Print
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

richrichrich avatar image
richrichrich answered

I try but can't find the L90, only usb.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered

Ethernet is not supported with the Epson TM-L90 printer. The printer supports it, but our integration does not.

10 |2000

kelvin avatar image
kelvin answered richrichrich commented

Order Labels app https://www.clover.com/appmarket/apps/YF0JQBKZHN8T2 supports Epson TM-L90 with Ethernet connection.

3 comments
10 |2000

richrichrich avatar image richrichrich commented ·

Can your apps support L90 though ethernet? I try, can only connet L90 though usb . Can you please share with me the steps?

0 Likes 0 ·
kelvin avatar image kelvin richrichrich commented ·
Yes, it can. after the printer is connected to ethernet, make sure remove USB cable from printer and reboot the printer. Then it will work.
0 Likes 0 ·
richrichrich avatar image richrichrich kelvin commented ·
Great! I will try !
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community