question

ggraves8123 avatar image
ggraves8123 asked kishoresukumaran answered

Clover Mini not accepting swipe credit/debit cards

My workers are reporting that our new Clover Mini won’t accept swipe credit/debit cards 98-99% of the time. Has anyone else had this issue? Does anyone know how to help?

PaymentsClover Mini
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
kishoresukumaran avatar image
kishoresukumaran answered

Hi, Are you a developer and is this a devkit device? If so can you please help me with your developer UUID, device S/N and your sandbox test merchant UUID? What model of Mini is this?

If you are merchant and this issue is on the device in your shop, you would need to reach out to merchant support.

For Merchant related issues please contact merchant support.

You have several options:

1. We have a "Call Me" feature, which is found in the Help Me section of your Merchant Dashboard, or on your Clover device. This will connect you with one of our Technical Support agents is able to assist.
  2. Visit Help to set up, troubleshoot, or learn how to use your Clover system.
  3. For personalized service, find your dedicated Clover Support number on your statement or by logging in to clover.com. On Station, Mobile, and Mini, you will find the phone number in the top right corner of the screen.
  4. You may also send an email to support@clover.com.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community