question

tester-manish-b avatar image
tester-manish-b asked ivan-garcia commented

Why I am getting "Curent order has been deleted" even a new order

Hi Clover Dev team,

I am creating orders using web API and also able to see all order on my android app. I am using Clover Orders app for showing details for the selected order using com.clover.intent.action.STARTORDERMANAGE intent. Everything is fine and working perfectly when using my android tablet for that merchant. But when I change device & sync for the same merchant and create new order, it is syncing & shows on the orders list screen but when I click a row in Orders app for viewing details it shows "Current order has been deleted". And after this any new order created shows same message. I tried syncing for all, but same result. Now I have to remove the clover account on my device and reconfigure with same merchant & sync, it start working again.

Any ideas what happen to my system? Why I am getting this message?

Thanks, Jahirul

Orders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Mark R avatar image
Mark R answered ivan-garcia commented

Can you check to see if you are creating orders using web API in test mode and opening up the order in orders app in production mode?

If you create a order in test mode, you can open it up only in test mode orders app. Like wise, production mode orders can be opened in production mode orders app. I have noticed the same error, if you try to do otherwise. To enable or disable test mode, open up register app and set it to test mode ON or OFF.

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tester-manish-b avatar image tester-manish-b commented ·

Yes I checked that creating order using web API is production and also orders app in production mode. I tried switching ON/OFF from both side API & register app but result is same. Thank you, Jahirul

0 Likes 0 ·
tester-manish-b avatar image tester-manish-b commented ·

Hi - This started happening after i started using more than 1 device for the same merchant. Is this a known issue with sync, which could be causing this error to pop-up. It works fine with just 1 device. Any help is appreciated.

0 Likes 0 ·
Mark R avatar image Mark R commented ·

Curious. Are you using clover devkits or trying it on emulators?

0 Likes 0 ·
ivan-garcia avatar image ivan-garcia commented ·

Hello, I'm having the same error. Did you find any solution? The problem too is that I cannot access the orders from the device because the connector doesn't retrieve them from the db

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community