question

clockout avatar image
clockout asked sonalsonavane answered

NodeJS SDK

Hey guys, I am currently working on integrating clover into my nodeJS App, and I have a couple of questions. I really don't see any documentation on a NodeJS SDK, which would be huge if there was one! I mainly need a way to query merchant information, as well as employee information.

In the platform API section. For example, in https://docs.clover.com/reference/employeegetemployees we see the following code snippet from nodejs

const sdk = require('api')('@clover-platform/v3#1b6pqz4pl43cxxh7');
sdk['employee.GetEmployees']({
                    mId: 'mId'})
    .then(res => console.log(res))
    .catch(err => console.error(err));

Do you guys know if this SDK is deprecated? Or should I just hit the REST API endpoints to request the data? Or does a secret nodeJS SDK exist that I am not aware of?

If anyone else has been in my same position, could you guys please share some recommendations as to what I should do?

Thanks!

REST APIClover Android SDKMerchantEmployees
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
sonalsonavane avatar image
sonalsonavane answered

Hello, I believe we still support this sdk. Have you used "Try it" button and see if your call works.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community