question

resicons avatar image
resicons asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

How to detect if 2 merchants belong to the same clover account?

as the title says, I want to detect if 2 merchants have the same clover account, by using android SDK or REST API. By clover account, I mean the account that used to login to the dashboard. Is it possible?

REST APIClover Android SDKMerchant
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

I don't understand what it means for two merchants to share the same Clover account. Is it in regards to multi-location?

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

resicons avatar image resicons commented ·

Our clients may generate multiple merchants, these merchants may be multiple locations or may not, but they are generated from a clover account. We need to identify these merchants as a client, to enable them to share the same functionality

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ resicons commented ·

If the merchants have distinct Clover IDs then I don't think is an association between them. Any call you make to retrieve merchant data is going to require an access/auth token and knowledge of the merchant's Clover id.

0 Likes 0 ·
resicons avatar image resicons David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Yes, they may have the same Clover ID or not. Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community