question

ab avatar image
ab asked dhana commented

Access denied to package com.example.user.mycustomtender

getting Access denied to package com.example.user.mycustomtender . Which i have taken from https://github.com/clover/android-exa... .

I am trying to run extensibletenderexample , But getting Access denied to package message. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

travisdbrown avatar image travisdbrown commented ·

Any update on this issue? I am experiencing a similar issue. I am trying to create a custom tender.

0 Likes 0 ·
igor-yazovtsev avatar image igor-yazovtsev commented ·

Perhaps you have extra checkmarks in the "Merchant Availability" block. At me and was.

0 Likes 0 ·
Mike M avatar image
Mike M answered

The extensible tender example requires an access token to configure your merchant account. In order to do so for your app, com.example.user.mycustomtender, you will need to create a Quick Android App via the Sandbox Developer Dashboard (it must be the same package id as you've configured for your custom tender app). Only then will you be able to sideload your App and be able to access to the Clover connectors, TenderConnector in this case.

The reason the example doesn't work right out of the box is due to that token issue as well. I will file a ticket internally to get that fixed.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jns avatar image
jns answered alexneem published
I am encountering a "500 Access Denied" as well. I performed the following steps: 1) I created the app in my sandbox dev account.
2) Uploaded the APK
3) Opened the web "App Market" from my dev-merchant account and installed my app
4) Opened the "App Market" in my emulator and sync-ed
5) The "App" downloaded automatically
6) Launch the App and click "Initialize Custom Tender"
Output is "500 Access Denied to package com.example.myname.myapp"

1 comment
10 |2000

alexneem avatar image alexneem commented ·

Did you ever get an answer on this? I am having exactly the same issue....

0 Likes 0 ·
dhana avatar image
dhana answered dhana commented
I'm also still; getting the same error - anyone here from clover team please help

I am encountering a "500 Access Denied" as well. I performed the following steps: 1) I created the app in my sandbox dev account.
2) Uploaded the APK
3) Opened the web "App Market" from my dev-merchant account and installed my app
4) Opened the "App Market" in my emulator and sync-ed
5) The "App" downloaded automatically
6) Launch the App and click "Initialize Custom Tender"
Output is "500 Access Denied to package com.example.myname.myapp"
1 comment
10 |2000

dhana avatar image dhana commented ·

but in this case i used the Real clover Mini 300 device, also tried in emulator my custom tender app not working

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community