question

u1 avatar image
u1 asked miaaa commented

Synch device data across all devices

Is there a way to synch data held in a local database across all merchant devices? Im looking to share data across all devices but I don't want to introduce a remote database.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered miaaa commented

Not unless you write it yourself, which you certainly can do if you like. But anyway, running a server in the cloud is going to be simpler than syncing data peer-to-peer in in the LAN.

We have plans to provide a general-purpose key-value pair storage mechanism that is x-device, but it's not quite ready for prime time yet.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

miaaa avatar image miaaa commented ·

Hi jeff, I was wondering that is there any sample code to sync data? And I am also confused about "running a server in the cloud"? Do you mean that we send our own data to our server and combine data inside our server, And then make data available for all devices to use? Or do you mean we upload our data to Clover's server?

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community