question

baefam avatar image
baefam asked Todd answered

Void Transaction on MINI

I'm merchant using Mini. Recently I pressed Void transaction and pressed Yes. It wasn't intended, accident !!! TRANSACTION had been voided and I couldn't restore without swipe card again But customer left already.

Generally, other kind of terminals, require swipe card again to void but Mini can void with only two touches. I wanted hide this but can not Hide.

There is Display “Void Transaction” option in the Clover Help but it's for Clover station only, I think

Thank you

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered

This is a developer forum so I'd suggest that in the future you work with customer support on this type of issue.

There's no way to disable the void button in the sale app. We have an open issue to make this controllable via an employee permission. I can't give an ETA when that will be implemented unfortunately.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Todd avatar image
Todd answered

Yes, that is annoying. Clover seems to think it's ok to have a transaction appear, and get voided and wipe any evidence that it ever existed from the face of the earth.

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community