question

signup avatar image
signup asked signup commented

Issue with semi integration

I am following this link to semi integration with clover Mini https://docs.clover.com/build/downloa...

I am using mac OS where i download and install USB pay Display app its shows me error massage "Not Ready"Please make sure your USB cable is plugged in to both devices"

I have also download code of remote pay android its crash when i click on pre auth or any time of payment .when i check log its show me message that i don't have devices connected and don't have merchant account detail

Pls help me .

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jacob Abrams avatar image Jacob Abrams ♦♦ commented ·

I am unclear what merchant facing POS device you will be connecting the Clover Mini to. You are planning on using a Mac OS computer as your merchant facing POS device or something else?

0 Likes 0 ·
signup avatar image signup commented ·

Hello Jacobabrams, my application is installed in clover mini device.. there is no separate marchant POS.. I want to perform preAuth using the android code Similar to sale request from our app directly..

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered

If you app is running on the Clover Mini, this isn't a question of semi-integration per-se. Semi-integration APIs come into play when you need to drive a payment on the Mini from a non-Clover device (from the web, a Windows box, etc). You wouldn't use semi-integration APIs, you'd use the Clover Android SDK. That being said, we do not have public APIs exposed that allow you to perform a pre-auth as does our Bar Tabs and Auths apps. It's something we are working on.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community