question

steve-egan avatar image
steve-egan asked steve-egan commented

Is it possible to query the values of the settings of the Setup app ?

I have an app that integrates with the Register app. One of my app settings allows for the automatic printing of a receipt when an order has been paid in full. I see in the Setup app there is an option within the 'Payment Receipts' section to automatically print a customer receipt after each order. If this setting is enabled and the setting in my app is enabled two receipts are printed. I'm wondering is there any way to query the Clover device as to the value of this setting so my app can decide not to print if automatic printing is enabled in the Setup app ? I'm also having a separate issue when the 'Skip receipt screen & begin next transaction' option is enabled so is it possible to query this value also ?

Thanks, Steve

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered steve-egan commented

If you use the v3 merchant endpoint you can fetch those properties. https://www.clover.com/api_docs#!/mer...

See autoPrint and to find the skip receipt screen setting, you need to look into the receiptProperties blob which is a JSON string, and look at the skipReceiptScreen property. On the client, you can parse the response using the .v3.merchant.Merchant / MerchantProperties classes.

Unfortunately they are not available from the MerchantConnector interface in the SDK.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

steve-egan avatar image steve-egan commented ·

Thanks Jeff for you quick response. I've managed to get those properties using the merchant endpoint and it sorted my issue. Thanks again,

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community