question

kdm2020 avatar image
kdm2020 asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Is there a way to remove default payment options in register or sale apps?

Actually, I demoed my custom tender app to my manager and he told me to remove the "Manual Card Entry" option in sale and register app. Is there a way to remove these default clover payment options?

Custom TendersSale
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

If you are launching the payment flow via intent or Payment Connector then manual card entry can be disabled. See cardEntryOptions (not sure if you are firing intents or using payment connector, both APIs have the option).

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kdm2020 avatar image kdm2020 commented ·

My doubt is, when we enter a sale amount in the sale app then the payment options pops up side by side. There you can see the "Manual Card Entry" along with the custom tender payment options. I want to hide this "Manual Card Entry" button. Is it possible?

I am launching the payment flow via intent. But, I want to hide the "Manual Card Entry button" before I press the payment button of my custom tender app. I am using a clover mini 2 and a merchant facing activity.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ kdm2020 commented ·

Ok, not sure what intent you are using, see https://clover.github.io/clover-android-sdk/com/clover/sdk/v1/Intents.html#EXTRA_CARD_ENTRY_METHODS.. If you are using ACTION_SECURE_PAY you can pass the methods you want displayed. I don't think this is possible if you are using ACTION_CLOVER_PAY.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community