question

aarongilbert avatar image
aarongilbert asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Support Timelines for Remote Pay SDK

Hi, After looking at https://docs.clover.com/docs/support-timelines-remote-pay we can see you plan to depricate all Remote Pay SDK's and have them replaced with a new API. Are you able to advise me what API this and if you are still on track with these timelines?

Remote Pay Windows
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

The chart on the page can't be accurate. We don't have a replacement for the 4.x SDKs so they can't be deprecated. I will try to get someone to look at it.

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

aarongilbert avatar image aarongilbert commented ·
Thank you David
0 Likes 0 ·
aarongilbert avatar image aarongilbert commented ·
Hi David, Did you manage to find anything else on this?
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ aarongilbert commented ·

I confirmed that it is not accurate. But, I don't have any updates on when we will get it updated. My advise would be to tell clients to use the latest 4.x SDKs, and yes at some point they will be deprecated but that isn't now and they certainly won't be unusable in the 2nd quarter of 2022.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community