question

prabudda avatar image
prabudda asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

cannot login to the clover sandbox enviroment OTP does not recieve

I cannot receive OTP when login into the clover sandbox environment. I am using my phone number from Sri Lanka +94 Country code.

OAuth
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

When you set-up two factor auth did you receive the confirmation text?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

prabudda avatar image
prabudda answered

whatsapp-image-2021-07-26-at-90357-am.jpeg

the first time it was received, I don't know it's not coming to my mobile number now. please help i have purchased Clover Station Duo we cant reset to a new account until disassociate from existing account.

10 |2000

David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

In the future, I would recommend using an authenticator app. If you would like to create a new sandbox account I can unassociate your devkit if you provide me with the serial number (in a moderators only comment please (select comment and then select the viewable by dropdown). You can then create a new account and reassociate the devkit. This is probably the quickest way to get you back running. If you want to try to access your existing account please contact dev@clover.com.

10 |2000

David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Your device has been disassociated, you will need to use a different email address when you create your new account.

2 comments
10 |2000

prabudda avatar image prabudda commented ·
thanks david.
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ prabudda commented ·

I changed your plan for you.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community