question

yilipiao avatar image
yilipiao asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

I have a problem with too many requests

When I run my app at my local environment, there is not problem with error 429, but after I deploy it, there is too many requests error.

i don't know why.

REST API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented
6 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yilipiao avatar image yilipiao commented ·

I read these before. But when I run the same function in local environment, there is no error

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ yilipiao commented ·

Rate limits are cumalitive and apply to all requests being made for a given token. You must be making other requests that are causing you to hit the limits, and if you don't back-off appropriately you will be locked out for longer periods of time. If you provide your app id in a private post and the timeframe when you saw the 429s I can check the requests you are making.

0 Likes 0 ·
yilipiao avatar image yilipiao David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
I didn't use app id, I only used api token to retrieve all the data I need.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Please provide the merchant id, not the token. Thank you.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community