question

srinivasa avatar image
srinivasa asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Clover order state not changing from open, How do I lock my paymentStatus for an order?

We are working on integration with clover.. Testing the integration right now on sandbox

1) Create order

2) Add Line item to order

3) Do payment using Payment API with cash tender.

When I check order details from Clover API response, I can see Payment status as PAID. But still order status remains "open". It should be "locked", as its working fine for us with other Merchant ID..

REST API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

"It should be "locked", as its working fine for us with other Merchant ID."

I interpret this as meaning you have two sandbox merchants, for one merchant when you create the payment record the order is marked as locked for the other it isn't? Do you have some merchant ids and order ids you can provide?

8 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

srinivasa avatar image srinivasa commented ·

Thanks, David for the response. Here is my merchant ID J9GPQ900B0SM1, orderID 9E0780JMH4780.. I have posted an atomic order and after that I have posted payment for that order (OrderType - Cash payment) paid the total amount.. On the dashboard it's showing as paid but in list of orders it's still open anything else I am missing?, Followup question is, can't we post back orders like order in last year?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ srinivasa commented ·

You said for a different merchant the the order would be locked, can you provide that merchant id and an order? I don't know what you mean by "can't we post back orders like order in last year".

0 Likes 0 ·
srinivasa avatar image srinivasa David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Sorry, I remember looking at payment status paid/locked with another merchant id which I don't recollect at the moment. Can we see why the orderid I posted is not locked?

For the follow-up question, I have found a beautiful article to answer most of my questions. No worries on that. My question was, How do I post an order in 2018?

https://community.clover.com/questions/9830/how-should-i-backfill-merchants-orders-or-payment.html

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community