question

coder12 avatar image
coder12 asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Clover cloud pay get card information on web app

Hi, I have a web app and i am trying to gather the credit card payment information directly from the web app and then processing it. Is there any way I can collect the card information from my web app rather than having a clover mini there for processing the payment. If not, can I use a clover go with the clients merchant account to process the payment as I know clover go is a stand alone device? I am mainly trying to process the payment without having a clover mini present. I see that is possible with a java native app but I need to do it in a webapp.

Remote Pay CloudCloud Pay Display
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

What you are trying to accomplish isn't quite clear to me. It seems like you are interested in a card not present solution, if so then you can look at our ecomm api - https://docs.clover.com/docs/ecommerce-api-tutorials. If the customer is able to present the card and use a Clover device to take payment then a CNP solution doesn't make sense (CNP transactions generally have higher fees that are passed on to the merchant and are far less convenient for the customer). If this is the case then your website can initiate a payment on a standalone Mini or Flex using our Remote Pay Cloud SDK.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community