question

yrtorres14 avatar image
yrtorres14 asked yrtorres14 answered

Tax Breakdown beneath subtotal

I've been working with the ReceiptRegistrationConnector to add dynamic text to a receipt utilizing my application, and have been fairly successful in doing so. Although, I do have my doubts as to how much freedom I have with the aforementioned class. So my question is, is there a way for me to edit the payment receipt utilizing the ReceiptRegistrationConnector underneath the subtotal field to breakdown the total taxes? Or would I have to create the bitmap from scratch myself and launch all printjobs utilizing my application?

My goal is to have a breakdown of the taxes underneath the subtotal for all the orders made on the Clover device while the conditions I've pre-set on my application are met, and to have my additional dynamic text at the footer of the receipt.

Clover Android SDKPrintTaxes
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

yrtorres14 avatar image yrtorres14 commented ·

^^^^^^^^^^

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
yrtorres14 avatar image
yrtorres14 answered

Seems that the 9.95 (Register Lite Plan) subscription does this automatically with the taxes that are utilized in the order if one sets the setTaxRemoved flag on an order to false. Considering that the tax rates aren't enabled within the Payments Plus plan, they do not show up on the payment receipt. The ReceiptRegistrationConnector does not allow you to edit the the receipt above the footer, but is a good way to add dynamic text to it. One could edit the note on the order to display some dynamic text, but that is not what I was aiming to do. Seems I overlooked this detail, but luckily through some experimentation with the different subscription plans, I was finally able to find this out.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community