question

brandond avatar image
brandond asked gd213 answered

Testing Hosted Checkout with a Sandbox account

I'm looking at using Clover's Hosted Checkout functionality and I was following the instructions from this documentation page.

One of the steps is to click API Tokens then on Configure Page. I've already created a hosted checkout API token using this article but I don't see a Configure Page button anywhere.

This is on the sandbox account and not production so I don't know if they're supposed to be the same or not, but is there any way to access the webhook/redirect/customization settings from the sandbox?

API TokenWebhooks
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gd213 avatar image
gd213 answered

The "Configure page" link should show up in sandbox now.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brandond avatar image brandond commented ·

Thanks for the quick response. It does show up now.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated converted comment to answer

Yeah, this is available in prod, but hasn't been enabled in sandbox yet. We are working on enabling it and I am watching the issue. I will update this thread when it gets enabled in sandbox.

2 comments
10 |2000

brandond avatar image brandond commented ·

Would you be able to provide a rough estimate of when this might be available? Days? Weeks? Just trying to determine if I should wait or start going down the iFrame+SDK route.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ brandond commented ·

I am trying to get you an estimate, I wouldn't expect it to take too long but with the upcoming holidays I am not certain about that.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community