question

jamin-paul avatar image
jamin-paul asked Jeffrey Blattman answered

Clover mini WiFi external printer connection

can I connect my clover mini to a star tsp 100 while my mini is connected through WiFi? I saw that you cannot add a printer to the mini through the usb, but to connect them both to the router. I use a wifi hot spot for my mini. how can I connect an external printer.

Clover MiniPrint
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered

I assume you are speaking about an ethernet TSP100. There is also a USB version.

If you have a WiFi access point with ethernet ports you can connect the printer there and the mini on WiFi should be able to see printer. That's how APs usually work.

Also, as of fairly recently you should be able to use a USB TSP100 with Clover devices that have a built-in printer. This was done for internal testing and doesn't imply official support for the TSP100.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community