question

sean27 avatar image
sean27 asked David Marginian Deactivated answered

Third Party Payment Processing

Hello,

I am trying to use the Developer Pay API specified here - https://docs.clover.com/clover-platform/docs/developer-pay-api - however, none of the endpoints mentioned in the docs are working (I always receive "405 GET Not Allowed" errors).

Is the v2 Developer Pay API not supported anymore? If so, how can one use the v3 payments API to process payments in a way similar to that outlined in the v2 Developer Pay API?

Lastly, is it possible for our company to process payments using a third party rather than Clover's payments API?

REST APIPaymentsDeveloper Pay API
3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I just verified that the Developer Pay API is working fine on sandbox. You have left out many crucial details for us to help you look into the issue such as environment (sandbox, prod?), the request you are sending (with details), etc.

1 Like 1 ·
sean27 avatar image sean27 David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Thank you for the quick response! We solved the issue regarding the Developer Pay API (there was an issue with our access token). Our last question is do you know if it is possible to process payments using a third party rather than Clover's payment API?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ sean27 commented ·

I don't fully understand your question. Can you provide some context? Because the way it is worded it seems like you are asking if there are other companies that do payment processing and of course the answer to that is yes. You cannot use Clover hardware/software with a third party payment processor.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

You cannot use Clover hardware/software with a third party payment processor.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community