question

bogdanp95 avatar image
bogdanp95 asked Jeffrey Blattman commented

ERROR PRODUCTION: Javax.net.ssl.sslhandshakeexception

Hello guys,

I have an android application and I would like to print clover orders to a clover printer.

The problem is that I cannot log in to my production clover account to do this. Both the emulator and the phone receive the same error.

I need to log in to production account for access the printers and sent to print orders.

Auth
javax3.jpg (115.8 KiB)
4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Frank Faustino avatar image Frank Faustino ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @bogdanp95, thank you for raising this issue. Can you please provide the following details so we can investigate further:

• emulator hardware profile
  • Clover Engine APK version number
  • App Updater APK version number
  • steps to reproduce the bug
0 Likes 0 ·
bogdanp95 avatar image bogdanp95 Frank Faustino ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Frank Faustino

1. Emulator hardware profile: Nexus 5X API 29 x86 (Android version 10.0).
I also tried on my personal phone, a huawei p9 lite 2017 (Android version 7.0)
2. Clover Engine APK version 2048 (Downloaded from https://www.clover.com/developers/dev-apks)
3. App Updater APK version 1154 (Downloaded from https://www.clover.com/developers/dev-apks)
4. I first installed clover engine apk, then app updater. Then i accessed section of accounts to add the clover account. I opened the clover engine and a login window appeared. I tried to log in and I got the error from the image I uploaded.

Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·
Dan avatar image Dan bogdanp95 commented ·

You should use the hardware profiles and Android versions specified by Clover, but I don't know if that would make a difference here

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image
Jeffrey Blattman answered Jeffrey Blattman commented

This is a bug. It will be fixed in our next apps which will be around mid January.

In the mean time you can test against sandbox.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

leobufibarrameda avatar image leobufibarrameda commented ·

@Jeffrey Blattman, any update on this? I am still experiencing this issue on my emulator.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ leobufibarrameda commented ·

I just tested and it worked for me. What version of engine are you using?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community