question

androiddev avatar image
androiddev asked David Marginian Deactivated answered

App Requested Permissions bug.

Hi Clover team,

I encountered with bug in menu App Settings -> Requested Permissions.

I wasn't able to save edited permissions, "Save" button was inactive.

Also another bug which maybe related: after I've uninstalled my app from emulator and then install it again I got error "App with package .... has no permissions", although app had this permissions.

UPD:

Screenshot

UPD_2:

Screenshot with error:

App MarketSandbox
5 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wsadiq avatar image wsadiq commented ·

I am also unable to save edit app's permissions in the sandbox. I have provided a reason for every requested permission but the Save button still does not get enabled. I have also tried Chrome and firefox. Also I have this issue ONLY in the sandbox.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Thanks @wsadiq I was able to reproduce this with your app. I will create an issue.

0 Likes 0 ·
androiddev avatar image androiddev David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Hi David, any news?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ androiddev commented ·

The ticket is open and assigned. I know we are trying to address these as soon as possible and it looks like it is assigned to the current sprint. I don't have an ETA but I will update here when I see the status change.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

@AndroidDev the developer working the ticket submitted some updates. It looks like your app has a permission which isn't shown in the table, so you are unable to add a justification. This is causing the save button to stay disabled. We are working on a UI update to fix the issue. In the meantime I can fix this for you by having someone update the database. I will get that done for you later today and report back.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

@AndroidDev you should be good now. Let me know if you have any issues.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Are you sure you entered a reason for the permission change? As you check items a text area will appear under the permission and you must enter a reason before you can save your changes.

10 comments
10 |2000

androiddev avatar image androiddev commented ·

Yep. I've updated question with screenshot attached, check out it please.

0 Likes 0 ·

I assume this is happening in Sandbox? I am unable to reproduce this so I am wondering if there are any steps you are taking before you try this? What browser are you using? Can you look at your browser's debug console and see if there are any errors?

0 Likes 0 ·
androiddev avatar image androiddev David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I tried in Chrome and Firefox, both have the same problem. I've updated questions with screenshot of browser errors.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments

Hi David, it seems the issue is resolved. I'm able to save app permissions in sandbox. Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·

Sorry for off-topic. I have another problem with this app and permissions. I get this error on my emulator:

com.clover.sdk.v1.ForbiddenException: status code: 403 App doesn't have required permission: package my.app.package.name does not have permission INVENTORY_R

But I have this permission in app setup on sandbox web dashboard.

Can you advise me please what can I do to solve this?

0 Likes 0 ·

Try searching the community, I have seen this before, maybe one of these will be helpful? If you can't find an answer start a new post, I am going to close this one.

https://community.clover.com/questions/18627/error-app-doesnt-have-required-permission-merchant.html

https://community.clover.com/questions/9233/sdk-forbiddenexception-status-code-403-app-doesnt.html?childToView=9500#answer-9500

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community