question

wsadiq avatar image
wsadiq asked wsadiq answered

500 GetAppBillingInfo failed

Hello,

I have suddenly started getting the following exception com.clover.sdk.v1.ServiceException: status code: 500 GetAppBillingInfo failed while attempting to get app billing info on Clover devices in Sandbox environment. Our application is in version 3.0.78 and this has never been a problem. Any ideas?

This is a native app that runs on Clover devices (Station, Mini, Flex). It is trying to retrieve billing info for the app using AppsConnector.

Nothing has changed in terms of apps configuration.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Clover MiniSandboxClover FlexDevKit
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wsadiq avatar image wsadiq commented ·

I also want to add that I do not get this exception while running the same app in a Gennymotion VM configured for production environment.

0 Likes 0 ·
ismdcf avatar image ismdcf commented ·

We are also experiencing the same when calling the API - https://apisandbox.dev.clover.com/v3/apps/{appId}/merchants/{businessId}/billing_info

It's giving an HTTP error 500 with response {"stacktrace":"com.clover.dbconnectors.exception.TooManyRowsException....}

It has been like this since last week.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
wsadiq avatar image
wsadiq answered
It would be great to get a response from Clover team because this has made it very difficult to continue development because our application uses this SDK. Look forward to a response soon.
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community