question

Sukhbir Singh avatar image
Sukhbir Singh asked Sukhbir Singh commented

Implementation of "Card Not Present" transaction type

Hi @justin.a @Jeffrey Blattman,

I am using payment connector to make the Sale type request. I have the complete information of Card, But in SaleRequest there is no way to pass it, I want to make a transaction with the card information because the card is not present physically for the swapping. Is it possible? if yes then can you please suggest the example to achieve it.

Thanks.
Paymentssemi-integrationsPaymentConnector
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered Sukhbir Singh commented
"I am not using clover connector, It is the part of Clover remote pay SDK."
It is not clear to me what you are doing, however, you can try passing the raw value which is 34824.

You cannot send the card data with the SaleRequest, it must be manually entered on the Clover Device.
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sukhbir Singh avatar image Sukhbir Singh commented ·

Hi @david.marginian

Thanks for the answer.

0 Likes 0 ·
saleRequest.setCardEntryMethods(PaymentBinderImpl.CARD_ENTRY_METHOD_MANUAL)
1 comment
10 |2000

Hi @david.marginian

We have not found PaymentBinderImpl class in clover Android SDK. Please suggest.

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
That is for payment connector which you said you are using. For the Android SDK:

saleRequest.setCardEntryMethods(CloverConnector.CARD_ENTRY_METHOD_MANUAL)
1 comment
10 |2000

Hi @david.marginian

I am not using clover connector, It is the part of Clover remote pay SDK. Also we have tested with saleRequest.setCardEntryMethods(Intents.CARD_ENTRY_METHOD_MANUAL), payment is giving error: please see screenshot errorrrrr.png

Also, I want to confirm it from my side is that I want to send card data with the SaleRequest. We will not prefer to type it again when we are on the payment screen.

Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
errorrrrr.png (32.4 KiB)

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community