question

dhanaraj avatar image
dhanaraj asked thedangler commented

Can I change the dev kit merchant account

We would like to test a new install of our App with a new sandbox test merchant. How can I change merchants on the dev kit?

SandboxMerchant
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Raymond Lee avatar image
Raymond Lee Deactivated answered thedangler commented
Yes, you can. You need to disassociate the device from the current test merchant that the DevKit is associated to, and then go through the same process of associating a DevKIt with the new Sandbox test merchant.

To disassociate the DevKit, go to the developer account the test merchant is tied to, and on the DevKit tab, there will be a red "Disassociate Device" button.
4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dhanaraj avatar image dhanaraj commented ·
@Raymond Lee is it possible?
0 Likes 0 ·
thedangler avatar image thedangler commented ·

There is no red disassociate Device button for me.

0 Likes 0 ·
chanel avatar image chanel thedangler commented ·

Can you provide more details about your issue? What do you see instead of the Disassociate Device?

0 Likes 0 ·
thedangler avatar image thedangler chanel commented ·

When I choose the test merchant, top of the page it shows the activation code and the serial number of the device. only lists the transactions app all others are grayed out.
If I manually type employees into the address bar that loads.
But on the main page where it asks for the serial number to tie it to a merchant and then click the green associate button. there is no red dissociate button. But that might be because my devkit is not working properly, Can't even log into the device. passcode is always incorrect even after resetting it.

Raymond Lee is helping me resolve this I believe.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community