question

letobukarica avatar image
letobukarica asked Miguel Deactivated commented

Web receipt - Add-on

We have implemented a custom tender and are printing add-on to the regular Clover receipt with our QR code. We would like to present the same add-on on the Web receipt the customer can get through the Email or SMS message.

There is an option of "smart receipt" but then it also shows up on the regular printed one as a separate QR code (so we effectively get 2 of them).

Is there any way to add the same information that we have added on the additional receipt to the Web receipt?

Thanks
Custom Tenders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Miguel avatar image
Miguel Deactivated answered Miguel Deactivated commented
Hi @leto.bukarica,
Smart receipt is the only option for customizing web receipts. Currently, if you enable smart receipts, it shows up on printed and web receipts. This is not customizable at this time.
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

letobukarica avatar image letobukarica commented ·
Thank you @Miguel.

Do you have any inside information if there are plans in the future for this to be customizable?

Kind regards
0 Likes 0 ·
Miguel avatar image Miguel letobukarica commented ·

@leto.bukarica, I've noted your feedback. There aren't specific plans at this point in time, but I understand the benefit this would provide to Clover developers. I will keep you posted on any updates.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community