question

skodama avatar image
skodama asked skodama answered

Cannot uninstall my app from sandbox device after debugging with Eclipse

Hi,

I have been debugging my app in the sandbox device by connecting it directly to my PC via USB with USB debugging enabled and deploying apps using the Eclipse IDE.

After finishing debugging the app, I decided to install the app from the app market and tried to uninstall the currently installed app but it is not working.

When I click the "Uninstall" button, it changes to "Uninstalling" and does not proceed beyond that.

After rebooting the device, the app is still there and the "Uninstall" button is displayed, but it still does not work.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

skodama avatar image
skodama answered

Hi,

Initially, my app was displayed in the app market as not installed even though it was installed. And, when I clicked my app at the app market, it showed "Open" and "Uninstall" buttons even though it was not shown as installed in the app market.

After clicking here and there, I found out the way to uninstall such an app by following the steps below: 1. Login to the merchant account at the website 2. Go to app market and install the development app which you can't uninstall 3. Go back to the sandbox device and open the app market 4. The app is displayed as "installed" and now the "Uninstall" works

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community