question

liju avatar image
liju asked Sharmil Desai commented

Sandbox - PAY REST API - Internal Server Error

Hello Clover Team,

I am using my sandbox merchant and corresponding APIs to place orders and pay for it using the REST APIs. Currently the /apisandbox.dev.clover.com/v2/merchant/NT3BNVVXRH1YP/pay is giving an 500 Internal Server Error. So i am unable to test payment for my online orders via API.

I have tried the payment with the TEST CARD that i received with the Clover Developer Kit as well as 4111-1111.... credit cart number. Both cases the REST api throws the same error.

Could you please help on why the api is erring out and is there some setting i am missing in the sandbox merchant & how to make a successful payment via the pay api in SANDBOX api environment.

PS: the pay/key API is working fine and giving me the required response with the modulus, exponent etc...

Thanks

Sandbox
4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sharmil Desai avatar image Sharmil Desai commented ·

I'm getting this error too. The same code works fine for me against the prod api using the blackhole gateway.

0 Likes 0 ·
michael avatar image michael commented ·

Can one of you send me (either here or to michael@clover.com) your app uuid so I can track the calls down.

0 Likes 0 ·

Mine is 9DVZ7REYNYZXP

0 Likes 0 ·

This should be fixed.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

michael avatar image
michael answered Sharmil Desai commented

I found the failing calls and this is an issue on our side, we will deploy a fix for this soon.

5 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

liju avatar image liju commented ·

Thanks Michael, for taking care of this.

0 Likes 0 ·

This should be fixed now.

0 Likes 0 ·
liju avatar image liju commented ·

I did test this again. I noticed that now the payments are posting on the Order but unfortunately the API is still failing and still giving a 500 Internal Server Error

0 Likes 0 ·

Yes, same for me.

0 Likes 0 ·
Mark R avatar image Mark R commented ·

Guys this is fixed as of this afternoon. Michael confirmed update to clover API and I checked it with my devkit account.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community