question

vdeveloper avatar image
vdeveloper asked vdeveloper edited

created Date Filter Not Working as Expected for Clover E-Commerce Orders API

I am currently working with the Clover Orders API in the sandbox environment and facing an issue where the created[gte] filter does not seem to work as expected. Despite using the filter to retrieve orders created after a specific date, the API is returning all orders, regardless of the date filter applied.

Here are the details of my API request:

curl --request GET \
    --url 'https://scl-sandbox.dev.clover.com/v1/orders?created[gte]=2024-09-25%2012%3A30%3A00' \
    --header 'accept: application/json' \
    --header 'authorization: Bearer <MyToken>'

I am expecting to get orders created on or after September 25, 2024, 12:30:00, but the response includes all orders, not just the ones from the filtered date range.

Steps I've Taken:

1. I have confirmed that the date format is correct and URL-encoded.
  2. I've tried different date ranges but the API still returns all orders without considering the created[gte] filter.
  3. I have also tested this in both sandbox and production environments, with the same result.

Questions:

• Is there something wrong with the way I am applying the created[gte] filter in the query?
  • Does the created field require a different format or additional parameters to work as expected?
  • Are there any known issues with the created[gte] filter in the Clover sandbox environment?

Any help or guidance on how to correctly filter orders by the created field would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Orderse-commerce api
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community