question

thedangler avatar image
thedangler asked esther598 edited

Can NOT add subscription tier in sandbox

I'm trying to test my web app and I can not add Subscription Tiers to my app.
It's stating its not possible after the app has been approved. Well this is the sandbox environment. I should be able to add tiers to test. It should not be checking for approval.

How do I add tiers?

Sandboxecommerce
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

parquet76 avatar image
parquet76 answered parquet76 commented

Apps aren't approved in sandbox so I have no idea how that happened. Why don't you just create a new app?

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

thedangler avatar image thedangler commented ·

Its sandbox and add tier is grayed out.
I'm not making a new app, I don't want to go through all the stupid steps to setup permission, webhooks again. I should be able to add a trier.

0 Likes 0 ·
parquet76 avatar image parquet76 thedangler commented ·

Then you are going to have to contact developer relations because no one from clover is paying attention to this message board. Good luck, setting up a new app is a lot easier path.

0 Likes 0 ·
esther598 avatar image
esther598 answered esther598 edited

Adding subscription tiers to your web app is essential for offering different options to your users. Here are some steps you can follow:

Design Your Pricing Plans:

mypascoconnect login

Consider different subscription options with variations in price and features. Pricing plans play a pivotal role in generating revenue.

Test your pricing ideas using A/B testing. For instance, explore the effects of increasing or decreasing the price of your software and whether pricing ending in a 9 (e.g., $49 or $19.99) impacts sign-ups.

Implement Subscription Tiers:

Depending on your platform, the process may vary. Here are some general steps:

Azure Static Web Apps:

If you’re using Azure Static Web Apps, you can move between Free or Standard plans via the Azure portal. Go to your Static Web Apps resource, navigate to Settings > Hosting plan, and select the desired hosting plan.

Custom Web Apps:

Create multiple subscription groups with varying levels.

Users who buy subscriptions in different groups are billed separately for each subscription.

Implement this in your app by creating subscription tiers and allowing users to choose between them.

1 comment
10 |2000

thedangler avatar image thedangler commented ·

You guys ever going to get rid of bots?

0 Likes 0 ·
thomas642daniel avatar image
thomas642daniel answered

Hello,

You can check send box settings ensure that your sandbox environment is correctly configured and myfordbenefits com that there are no restrictions or settings that might be causing this issue.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community