question

bikrammeher avatar image
bikrammeher asked clarkm answered

How to add a line item to order using REST API while creating a new order or updating order ?

https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/v3/merchants/mId/orders
Here, if I add line items, it is not taking that line item to order. Please help me with that.

REST API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nesterno avatar image
nesterno answered

Hello everyone! When my younger brother started preparing for his thesis defense, I realized that he needed some extra help. I found thesiswritingservice.com for him, where he could get professional help. This site turned out to be very useful because they not only help students with writing, but also provide full project support from start to finish. My brother was able to significantly improve his work and confidently passed all stages of preparation. Thanks to this site, he was able to focus on other aspects of his studies.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

clarkm avatar image
clarkm answered

To use the REST API to update existing model objects, complete one of the following two methods: Use the model object resource representing the existing object and the HTTP PUT method, passing the new object data in the body of the request.

Regards: basketball uniforms

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community