question

girish avatar image
girish asked girish answered

Redirect Issue with 'Vaulted' Card Entry Type in Clover Production Account

Card Transcation Information .jpgCapture.JPGI utilized Clover Checkout payments through the Clover REST Pay API. I made a call to the https://clover.com/invoicingcheckoutservice/v1/checkouts API to process the payment. After successfully completing the payment, I redirect to the success page on my website.

However, I encountered an issue with some scenarios in my Clover production account when customers used the 'Vaulted' Card Entry Type for transactions. While the transaction payment was successful in the Clover production account, the redirect to the success page did not occur as expected. This issue specifically happened to transactions using the 'Vaulted' Card Entry Type.

I thoroughly reviewed all the Clover documentation related to this issue but did not find any solutions. (Example of I attached image one of the 'Vaulted' Card Entry Type transaction and Another CloverSuccess URL of my website which one not redirect)

Could you please prioritize your response?

We are facing a significant challenge with our Clover production account and need assistance promptly.

REST APIPaymentsProduction
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

girish avatar image
girish answered

Please respond as soon as possible. It's urgently needed for a solution.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

werse1994 avatar image
werse1994 answered girish commented

If you're using webhooks to trigger the four colors, make sure they are set up correctly and firing as expected.

1 comment
10 |2000

girish avatar image girish commented ·

Your answer is useless

0 Likes 0 ·
girish avatar image
girish answered

Hi Clover team, could you please respond to my query above?

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community