question

thedangler avatar image
thedangler asked jennikim266 answered

Create own tips page

How can I override the tip screen or create my whole own check out process with tips.
I've seen other apps out in the wild doing it. What are the steps needed to do it?

Clover Android SDKclover developer community
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

johnqasim avatar image
johnqasim answered

Personalize your sell gaming laptop experience with customizable RGB lighting and programmable keys. Express your style and optimize your gameplay with a setup that suits your preferences.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

johnqasim avatar image
johnqasim answered

Short-term property loans, also known as bridge loans or bridging finance, are loans designed to provide temporary financing until a more permanent solution is obtained or an existing obligation is removed.

10 |2000

jennikim266 avatar image
jennikim266 answered

Your writing is really great. I’m so glad I read it mapquest directions. It kept me hooked the whole way through.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community